What is the perfect example of a pre-workout supplement? You’re looking at it. The best pre workout will check all the boxes: Energy, Pump, Focus, and Performance. Epitome exists to make you the perfect representation of your physical aspirations – whether they are to have more muscle, less body fat, or more strength. Using a well-rounded profile of the best science has to offer, Epitome was built to smash plateaus and create perfection.
Don’t let your efforts go unnoticed. Become better by capitalizing on every biological pathway that contributes to better performance and body composition. Be the Epitome.
One of the essential B vitamins
- Supports nutrient metabolism and the effective harnessing of energy from food.
- Vitamin B6 also aids endurance by participating in the formation of hemoglobin and improve oxygen consumption
An essential B complex vitamin with broad effects
- Also known as niacin
- Helps improve mental acuity, reduce fatigue, and support endothelial health for better blood flow.
Intense exercise creates lactic acid, a metabolic byproduct, which causes the infamous “muscle burn.” Beta-alanine helps make exercise easier without reducing its great effects by helping to buffer – reduce the acidity – of lactic acid
- The result is enhanced endurance and performance in the gym.
- This has been exemplified by improved spring performance and body composition development.
L-Citrulline is a nitric oxide-generating amino acid that has far superior bioavailability and efficacy than L-arginine
- L-Citrulline increases vascularity and improves work capacity – an extremely important factor for maximizing gains.
- L-Citrulline is not destroyed in the liver, like arginine, and therefore is more efficacious for improving blood flow
Betaine is a hygroscopic osmolyte also known as trimethylglycine
- reduces homocysteine concentrations
- improves muscle oxygenation
- increases exercise training volume
L-Tyrosine is an amino acid that is a precursor to neurotransmitters that can enhance attention
- Improve memory
- Increase focus
- Protects against stress factors caused by intesnse training
Caffeine is a xanthine molecule with pronounced biological effects
- Caffeine causes adrenaline release
- Adrenaline gives us the best of both worlds – increased calorie burn and increased fat burn.
- Increases pain tolerance, which is believed to be the primary mechanism by which it can improve endurance and athletic performance.
2 unique forms of caffeine which may extend the release curve of caffeine for a more sustained effect and a smoother experience.
An herb with a powerful profile of alkaloids.
- Alpha yohimbine works synergistically with caffeine
- Alpha-yohimbine is an alpha-adrenergic antagonist that may help boost mood.
Huperzine is an acetylcholinesterase inhibitor.
- Acetylcholine is a molecule which triggers muscle contraction.
- By inhibiting the enzyme (acetylcholinesterase) that breaks down acetylcholine, more acetylcholine is available to send those cellular signals.